Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ava's 4th Birthday!



Ava's 4th Birthday
July 29th 2009

I have REALLY neglated this blog,but I thought better late than never so here I am!

This day started out pretty stressful even though I told myself I would NOT stress and just have fun,there was a 100% chance of rain and I had a waterslide coming at 4:00!We got everything ready and by 5:00 when the guest started arriving there was not one drop of rain!It was cloudy the whole time but never rained once!Thats the last time I listen to the weather man!ha!
Here are a few pictures of Ava's special day!I can't believe my baby is 4!!!!!Napping Before the party:)

Ava's pink cake and cupcakes

Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear Ava.......

Ava with her little friends;)

My Little Princess Posing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment