Wednesday, February 26, 2014

22 months.


Today she looks so big to me, much more like a toddler than a baby. Part of me feels sad for that, but more than that I am so happy to be here with her experiencing all of her. She's growing and changing everyday. A few weeks ago we even bought her some panties and started introducing potty training. She's been asking to go and seemed very interested, so we gave it a shot. She's doing good, we've had accidents here and there and a few puppy like poops on my floor. But she seems to like it, I think she feels big. She likes doing big girl things.

A little about 22 month old Evelyn....

She loves to do flips like big sissy.
She's become a picky eater, I'm sad to say.
She adores her baby dolls.
She LOVES being outside.
She says almost everything now. Sometimes I even mistake her voice for Ava's.
I love how she says, I  La Loo ( I love you)
She's a hugger and a kisser.
She makes funny faces.
She takes naps, again.
She's so much FUN!
She goes to mothers day out twice a week,its been an adjustment but she's doing really well.








" I hope you don't mind that I put down in words, How wonderful life is with you in the world"

In just 2 short months, you'll be a 2 year old. I love you my sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment