Thursday, November 20, 2014

Middle School

Its hard to believe we're already here, and into our second year. Its a little like I thought it would be, but also, nothing like I thought it would be. Honestly, I've been dreading these upcoming years. As awful as that sounds, its the truth. The attitude, the growing at rapid speed, The girls! All of those things seemed (seem) so scary to me. I'm no longer welcome in the cafeteria for lunch, Its totally not cool to be seen anywhere with me. And God forbid, I talk to your friends! But, seriously, this is the age. Its this part of life right now. I remember thinking everything my mom did was super annoying ( sorry, mama if you happen to read this ever). But I get it, I really do. For the most part, I'm embracing this. Not to say its not one of the hardest things I've ever done in my entire life. Raising three kids 3 completly differnt places in life right now. Yes, its challenging, but I know will be worth the effort. I also, really love this age. Its so crucial right now for us to love him, guide him and keep him on the right path.

I sure do love this boy!

This is a picture of a picture... his last yeart to play rec football for the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment