Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 13th Birthday Eli!

About 20 minutes ago, you were officially 13 years old. It's always hard to believe when another birthdaycomes around. But I am thankful they keep coming. Eli, I want you to know that I love you. I really love you so much. The moment your body entered this earth is engraved in my mind forever. I remember that moment so clearly. I remember being excited and scared and so proud all at the same time. And now, 13 years later things haven't really changed that much. I feel all those same feelings.  I pray for you and I pray for your future. I pray like it's my job. Because, I guess it really is. 


I'll love you forever 
I'll like you for always 
As long as I'm living 
My baby you'll be


Happy happy Birthday eli, I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment