Thursday, June 15, 2017

#truth

I'm just going to be real honest. It ain't pretty but it's the truth.  I have been a negative nelly all week. I will make no excuses for myself even though I have many times throughout the week to all the people I've spewed my negative nelly comments to. But, really there's not one. There's really never a reason for me to be this way. I tend to be a very passionate person. I feel and see things very strongly. I want everyone around me to be happy little campers but hey, that's not really my job. I just want to say, I woke up this morning exhausted from all my negative thoughts and  I decided I  would change my ways. I am just not going to do it today. So today I tried harder and I did better. I am not perfect, what can I say, and don't be shocked. I'm just not. I need Jesus as much as the next person. But today I was reminded that happiness is a choice and I have to make that choice everyday. Today, wasn't perfect but I made the choice to be happy. And tomorrow I will get to choose again. And all the days for the rest of my life I'll get to choose. I will snuggle my babies and I will be so thankful for these lives that I get to guide. Even though it may not always be the perfect scene that my wild  crazy imagination may conjure up. Who likes perfect anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment